Business and Finance is a robust focus area at DUC, designed specifically for those inclined toward working in corporate environments. Whether you’re creative or analytical, a seasoned professional or entering a new career, various Business and Finance programs are available for you from Elizabethtown College, IUP, Shippensburg University, Millersville University, and Lock Haven University.
Check out the programs below to discover your path!
- Accounting, B.S. - Elizabethtown College
- Business Administration, B.S. - Elizabethtown College
- Corporate Communications, B.A. - Elizabethtown College
- Administration and Leadership Studies, Ph.D. - Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Business Administration, M.B.A. - Elizabethtown College
- Business Administration, M.B.A. - Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Employment and Labor Relations, M.A. - Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Organizational Development and Leadership, M.S. - Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Strategic Leadership, M.S.L. - Elizabethtown College
- Foundations in Project Management - Millersville University of Pennsylvania
- Management Information Systems (Post-Bachelor’s) - Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Review - Millersville University of Pennsylvania