Whether you’re concerned with the physical well-being of individuals or about environmental safety, there is perhaps nothing more important than health—of our bodies, our minds and of our environment. Health service personnel and medical professionals alike all make an impact on our communities and our world.
Immaculata University, Elizabethtown College, Millersville University, Shippensburg University, IUP, Evangelical Seminary, Lock Haven University and ETI offer programs in Health, Human and Environmental Services for students to enrich their minds and the lives of others.
For information on program offerings, view the list below!
- Emergency Planning & Management, B.S. - Immaculata University
- Human Services, B.S. (ONLINE with Face-to-Face Course Options) - Elizabethtown College
- Behavioral Addictions Counseling Track
- Generalist Track
- Nursing, R.N. to B.S.N. - Millersville University of Pennsylvania
Degree Completion Programs
- Social Work Cohort, B.S.W. - Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Administration and Leadership Studies, Ph.D. - Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Counselor Education and Supervision, Ed.D. - Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Health Services Administration, M.S. - Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Divinity, M.Div. - Evangelical Seminary
- Nursing, M.S.N. - Millersville University
- Nursing, Ph.D. - Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Organizational Development and Leadership, M.S. - Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Physician Assistant, M.H.S. - Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania