Learn Today, Apply Tomorrow
Partner with Lebanon Valley College through our Professional Development Pathways program to bring your current training efforts to the next level. By leveraging our expertise as educators, we can adapt and customize real-world learning experiences to your business needs. In this process, you are treated as a valued client—a true partner in education. As a result, you will empower your employees to become more engaged with your organization as they expand their knowledge and skills as leaders in their field.
Return on Investment
When budgets are tight, you want to ensure that your training dollars are spent wisely; a Lebanon Valley College credential offers the quality and credibility you can trust. Our goal is to allow you to focus on what you do best—operating your business—and we can offer what we do best: the business of education. A credential from Lebanon Valley College shows you are investing in your talent, while minimizing the risk and maximizing the reward. What your employees learn today, they can use tomorrow to make an immediate impact on your bottom line.
96% of employers said ongoing education has a positive impact on their employees’ job performance.*
Source: EvoLLLution Lifelong Education and Labor Market Needs Report, 2014
- Soft Skills
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- On-Demand Online Courses
- Customized Corporate Training
Cost Advantages for Preferred Corporate Partners
- Tuition discounts for Preferred Corporate Partners*
- Deferred tuition billing for employees using employer reimbursement
- Direct billing for organizations (on request)
- Preferred Corporate Partner discount for events at LVC’s Annville campus when referred
- 20% discount off room rental rates at the Dixon University Center in Harrisburg when referred
- Affordable non-credit training programs scaled for all organizational budgets
*Interested in a Preferred Corporate Partnership opportunity? Contact us to learn more about qualifications and eligible programs.
Contact us to discuss to your company’s needs and objectives so we can propose a solution; we look forward to the opportunity to act as your partner in responsive training design.
Lock Haven University's division of Workforce Development and Continuing Education is pleased to bring our non-credit educational programs and funding opportunities to the Dixon University Center.
The office of Workforce Development and Continuing Education (WDACE) at LHU provides access to innovative and flexible non-credit academic opportunities in response to individual, community, and professional needs.
Lock Haven University is a certified partner with the Workforce and Economic Development Network of Pennsylvania (WEDnetPA). The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania created an opportunity for employers to train new and existing employees through the WEDnetPA program. Advanced Technology training and Essential Skills training are available to qualified in-state businesses and out-of-state companies relocating to Pennsylvania - with funding accessed through WEDnetPA and made available by the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED). Through the program, companies can benefit from a wide range of training that will put their employees on the path to higher performance.
The Corporate University (CorpU) offers certificate and non-credit offerings that include open enrollment, self-paced and customized training solutions for individuals and businesses. These programs are designed to provide the skills necessary to gain and strengthen a competitive edge and to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
CorpU also provides special events targeted at Executives, Senior Managers and Professional Service Providers, custom corporate training solutions and services, and corporate professional development opportunities targeted at executives, managers and key employees.
They are committed to working with you and your leadership teams to provide the training that creates a competitive advantage and performance improvement.
CorpU program topics include:
- Project Management (PMI-recognized)
- LEAN Processes
- Leadership and Supervisory Improvement
- Customer Service Improvement
- Innovation and Problem Solving
Open enrollment and custom business solutions are available. Click here or call us at 717-871-2053 for more information.
The Nonprofit Resource Network (NRN) enhances the effectiveness, efficiency and financial stability of community benefit organizations.
The NRN offers multiple resources in various formats designed to meet the individualized needs of your nonprofit (e.g., community benefit organization). We do some of this work in-house; we do a lot more by subcontracting with our Preferred Consultant Network - a team of experts who have gone through our vetting process to ensure service quality. These consultants have joined the NRN believing that, together, we offer a unique blend of services that is different than what each person offers on their own.
And we start with where you are at, using a variety of assessment techniques, rather than simply handing you a "one-size-fits-all" work plan. For some organizations, this assessment is simply a conversation. For others, we use our relatively new Sustainability Assessment Tool to guide our conversation. The end goal is connect you with the resources that best meet your organization’s needs.
- If your organization needs strategic planning services, we bring those services to you in a format that best meets your needs.
- If you need seminar-style in-house training, we offer a whole variety of topics including our very own Project Management Nonprofit Curriculum, and also fundraising, supervision, social media, leadership training and a whole lot more.
- If you want to send your staff to open-enrollment or group training, we offer that in variety of venues and often in partnership with other organizations.
- If you need someone to facilitate in a “sticky wicket” situation, we can do that (e.g., possible merger/collaboration relationships, conflict-laden decisions, etc.
- If you need someone to conduct focus groups for community needs assessments, market research or more, we can do that.