Emergency Notification System
The Dixon University Center makes the e2Campus Notification System available to provide you with up-to-date emergency and weather-related information.
Keep in mind...
- This service is completely voluntary. You may opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- You are responsible for messaging charges from your wireless service provider(s).
- You will not receive messages for which you did not register.
- Your information is not shared with nor sold to third parties
Login here or register below to join the e2Campus Alert System.
Register here for e2Campus.
- When registering for text message notifications via cell phone...
- Please make sure your cell phone is on
- After you complete the form and click "Create Account"
- Your cell phone will beep that you have a text message and will say:
- "From https://passhe.omnilert.net/"
- (Service Validation)
- e2Campus Validation
- Code: 1234
- Type code number at red arrow in example image below
- Your computer screen will display this image: