Shippensburg University offers numerous programs at the Dixon University Center. The Office of Professional, Continuing, and Distance Education Studies at Shippensburg develops and offers quality credit programming through various methods that meet the educational and professional development needs of the region.
Utilizing faculty members and area professionals, our programs and services continue to provide a combination of the latest research and real world expertise that are both cutting edge and practical.
- Complex/Developmental Trauma (Post-Master’s) - Coming Soon
- Management Information Systems (Post-Bachelor’s)
- Superintendent Letter of Eligibility (Post-Master's)
- Supervisory/Principal Certification (Post Master's)
Degree Completion Programs
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Counselor Education and Supervision, Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership and Principal Certificate, M.Ed. (Some courses offered at DUC, full program avalable at Shippensburg University)
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D.
- Information Systems, M.S.I.S.
- Organizational Development and Leadership, M.S.
- Public Administration, M.P.A.
- Social Work, M.S.W.